Friday, December 7, 2012

Deadline for Merle's Angels is almost here!

Hi to all of my friends! I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving. I am thankful for my forever home and all the good, healthy treats I get!! I want to thank everyone for being such wonderful supporters of Annette's friend, Merle. Your generosities will help with her medical bills. Merle has recently started another round of chemo, which is making her feel really bad. She can't do her favorite thing, going for a walk in the neighborhood, right now. Our little fundraiser is almost to an end. It closes on December 24th. I want to post the link again in case anyone wants to pass it on. Thank you so much!!!! We love all of you. http://www.giveforward.com/merlesangels Have a very MERRY Christmas everyone! ~Sadie.

1 comment:

  1. These are the most loving sea creatures, I just can not understand why people want to harm them. Even in ther nets, they need to figure some other way to catch their fish so as not to kill the dolphin. just sayin' great dog site website award

    ReplyDelete