Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I was surprised and delighted to be visited by my long lost cousin Tracey! Annette was going to be gone an unusually long time today but I didn't know that this morning when she left. It was only when, mid-day, I heard the door open and was greeted by the soothing cooing sounds of my cousin Tracey. YEAH!!!!, I thought. She let me out of my kennel and out into the back yard where I finally was able to do all of my business.

Then the fun began. You guessed it! Running around the yard with all of my various toys. Parading around with my kong toy, my ball and my cannoli bones (sans cannoli). Of course, I found my rock, a blob of concrete that fits nicely in my mouth. Annette doesn't like when I run with this in my mouth, but I thought cousin Tracey would see the joy it brings to me. She did not. She managed to charm it out of my mouth and I think she was trying to tell me that it wasn't good for me, but I'm not sure. Oh well, I won't listen to such talk anyway.

Some time went by before she had to leave and I happily went back into my safe place because I knew what was coming....that's right....more treats for me!!!! I had such a nice break in my day playing with C.T. and I hope to see her again real soon!!!!

~Sadie

Doggonecute-sadiegirl.blogspot.com

2 comments: