Monday, April 2, 2012

Holy Cannoli!

It's no secret that my favorite treats are marrow bones. I have them stashed all over the house and outside. But did you know that the absolute BEST way to repurpose these yummy jaw busters is to make them into a canine cannoli? Oh yes, cannoli! I thought I'd tease you all with some pictures of one from tonight. Of course, Annette got a couple pictures of me totally in the moment:






I love these things SO MUCH!
I hope you try them out on your canine!!

~Sadie
Free Blog Directory

2 comments:

  1. wowie! what a life! her new name is Sadioni. she is now italianized! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....yes, Sadie has a "ruff" life, doesn't she? She was going nuts when I was making these and taking the pictures. I added a variation to this recipe to the Healthy Dog Treat Recipe page. :-)

    ReplyDelete